Advent Calendar


See that? I made that. Both child and the advent calendar!

It took me about 3 days to complete. I wanted to do a larger (and much nicer) one, but I waited to long to start making it. My local Joann's didn't have any shade of green felt by the yard so I had to buy the 9x12 sheets and sewed 4 of them together. The pockets are about 2x2 inches. The numbers, pockets, star, and tree were all stiched by hand.

Christopher was all excited when I put this up this morning. His favorite part is the star, not sure how I feel about that.


Day 1 on our Advent Calendar: Decorate the Christmas tree!

We decided to do the "Elf on the Shelf" this year. I've seen other people who have done it with their kids and I absolutely love the idea. 

This little guy appeared in our tree while watching the movie "Elf." He brought a special book, candy cane, and a note from Santa with him. After we read the story about the Elf on the Shelf, Christopher named him "Rocky." 

Christopher munching on his candy cane from "Rocky"

3 comments:

  1. Hello...what a beautiful tree! I came across your blog on the meet and greet blog hop. I am your new follower =))
    http://macaronimomma530.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower from the blog hop. I love your stocking stuffers! Great ideas!

    www.bkinspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your advent calendar turned out cute. Your tree and your little one are just gorgeous. A new follower from the Meet and Greet Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete




Subscribe via Email!

Enter your email address:

  • Christina M.
  • Alexis T.
  • Christina M.
Powered by Blogger.
Grab Button

BentoUSA

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products
I love this store!

Total Pageviews