5 for Five

PartyOfOne

Check out how I did with my goals this week.  
Green = Success. Red = Failure

1) Go to the Gym at least 3 times this week.
I went two days last week. I got a nasty blister on my foot from running, it hurts. I really need to buy a pair of running shoes. :(

2) Finish Decorating the house for Christmas.
Yay! All my decorations are up. I might still add a few more things though.

3) Blog More
I did 3 posts last week, which is more than I've done in months!

4) Cut out the soda! 
I made it all the way until Saturday, It was my niece's birthday part and all they had was soda and beer. I refuse to drink tap water.

5) Wake up (and stay up) before 12 everyday!
I only managed this 2 days. Shame on me. The other days I over slept by about an hour.

****
Here are my new goals for the week ahead...
****

1) No soda!
Same as before, I need to cut the addiction to my favorite fizzy drink.

2) Wake up before 12 everyday!
I failed last week, let's see if I can get it together this week!

3) Go to the gym at least 3 times.
Again, I need to get off my butt!

4) Send out Christmas Cards.
Last year I waited too long to do this and no one got theirs before Christmas.

5) Complete and mail out all swaps this week.
I signed up for a few different Christmas card swaps and gift exchanges. I want to get everything together and sent out this week,

What are your goals for this week? Leave a comment and join the Blog Hop over at Party of One.

1 comment:

  1. I need to get my christmas cards out as well! It seems like the holidays just get closer and closer each year!

    Love your blog. I'm a new follower.

    Good luck on your goals and have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete




Subscribe via Email!

Enter your email address:

  • Christina M.
  • Alexis T.
  • Christina M.
Powered by Blogger.
Grab Button

BentoUSA

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products
I love this store!

Total Pageviews