Check out how I did with my goals this week.
Green = Success. Red = Failure
1) Go to the Gym at least 3 times this week.
I went two days last week. I got a nasty blister on my foot from running, it hurts. I really need to buy a pair of running shoes. :(
2) Finish Decorating the house for Christmas.
Yay! All my decorations are up. I might still add a few more things though.
3) Blog More
I did 3 posts last week, which is more than I've done in months!
4) Cut out the soda!
I made it all the way until Saturday, It was my niece's birthday part and all they had was soda and beer. I refuse to drink tap water.
5) Wake up (and stay up) before 12 everyday!I only managed this 2 days. Shame on me. The other days I over slept by about an hour.
Here are my new goals for the week ahead...
1) No soda!
Same as before, I need to cut the addiction to my favorite fizzy drink.
2) Wake up before 12 everyday!
I failed last week, let's see if I can get it together this week!
3) Go to the gym at least 3 times.
Again, I need to get off my butt!
4) Send out Christmas Cards.
Last year I waited too long to do this and no one got theirs before Christmas.
5) Complete and mail out all swaps this week.
I signed up for a few different Christmas card swaps and gift exchanges. I want to get everything together and sent out this week,
What are your goals for this week? Leave a comment and join the Blog Hop over at Party of One.