Pinkapotamus' Under 300 Blog Hop 6.14.12

Doesn't this look yummy?! This was dinner two nights ago. It is a puff pastry chicken pocket with rice and veggies. I will be posting the recipe for the chicken pocket soon.
So while browsing around I found a blog hop for Blogs with less than 300 followers. Since my followers currently fill 1% of that quota, I definitely qualify, lol...

To be a part of the blog hop, Pinkapotamus asked us to answer 4 questions...

1. If you were trapped on a desert island and could only bring 1 crafty item what would it be? 

Yarn. Definatly yarn. I would use it to tie branches and sticks together to make some sort of shelter, clothing, and maybe even a fishing rod so I can eat something other than coconuts lol...

2. If your spouse (or significant other) made you chose between them and crafting .. what would you chose? 

I would have to choose him. He funds my obsession. Without him, there would be no crafting! (Though in this case there wouldn't be any either, hmmmm.... might need to think more on this...)

3. What would be your Ultimate craft experience?

Being trapped, alone in a craft shop with the ability to use whatever I want. Yes, that sounds like heaven to me!

4. What is your favourite craft disaster?

I don't really have a crafting disaster, more like a supply disaster. I use to have my crafting area in a corner of my living room. I went to use the bathroom one day and when I came back I found my two year old up to no good. I wasn't gone for even five minutes! Paper everywhere, glue and glitter on the floor, markers on the wall. I lost a lot of good pattern on that fateful day. RIP craft supplies, you are missed.


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh kids and craft supplies, they never go well together! Ohh and great idea on the yarn, so many uses!

    ReplyDelete




Subscribe via Email!

Enter your email address:

  • Christina M.
  • Alexis T.
  • Christina M.
Powered by Blogger.
Grab Button

BentoUSA

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products
I love this store!

Total Pageviews