June Blog Design: Ms. Vonda's Pre-K

I have decided that I am going to start posting more on this blog. One of the things I am going to begin posting is the blog designs that I create for my clients. The first Design I want to show is one that I designed last month for Ms. Vonda's Pre-K.


For Ms. Vonda's design, we decided to go with an adorable Lady Bug themed design and included a few school themed items as well.




She wanted a Fun Graphic style Menu that changed colors when you hovered over the menu


We also made a set of Black and Red social media icons that changed to a gray color when you hover over them with your mouse. I love the "About Me" graphic I did for her blog, I think it is just too cute!
Elements included with her Design:

  • Graphic Set: Little Lady Bugs, School Tools, Chevron pattern, Sculpted Frames 5
  • Graphic Menu w/ Color Change
  • Social Media Icons w/ Color Change
  • Sidebar Titles
  • About Me Welcome Graphic
  • Fav Icon
  • Post Title Icon
  • Blog Signature
  • Standard Banner
  • Installation and Sidebar Organization.

2 comments:

  1. I love my new blog design. :) Thank you Jessica for doing such an Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete




Subscribe via Email!

Enter your email address:

  • Christina M.
  • Alexis T.
  • Christina M.
Powered by Blogger.
Grab Button

BentoUSA

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products
I love this store!

Total Pageviews