Look who's back... with crafts!

I have been a very busy little bee these past few months. I haven't really had the time to keep up with the blog, but I am here now! (hopefully it will be consistent!)

Here is what I've been up to... All of these items are for sale in my etsy shop! (http://www.etsy.com/shop/creationsbyjlynn)

Snowman Soup

I love these things! Aren't they cute?! I give them as stocking stuffers to friends and family. Yummy hot cocoa mix with m&m's and marshmallows and a candy cane to stir it all up! I ran the back through a snowflake embossing folder and made a new label for this year's design.

Snowman Poop

For those who are on the naughty list! Excellent gag gifts. I changed the label and ran the back though an embossing folder this year.

M&M Treats

Another cute stocking stuffer! Kids go crazy with these things, you wouldn't believe it!

Custom Gift Tag Labels

Cute gift labels. I can hand-stamp them with any name you wish (7 letter max).

Gift Tags

Hand cut and stamped. I can do them in several different colors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment




Subscribe via Email!

Enter your email address:

  • Christina M.
  • Alexis T.
  • Christina M.
Powered by Blogger.
Grab Button

BentoUSA

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products
I love this store!

Total Pageviews