Color Throwdown 173 & Mojo Monday 222

Whipped this up tonight, stayed up a bit later than usual due to a rather long nap I took this afternoon.

I really love the design but I messed up and forgot to put my gray and white matting down before I added the other elements AND I covered up part of the red textured block that I wanted to show on top of the stamped sentiment. I think I might remake this later today after I get some rest. My son was acting up and had me distracted, hence my mistakes.


_____________________
Supplies: (all Stampin' Up! products)
  • Cardstock: Real Red, Gray, Black, Whisper White
  • Stamps: PS I Love You
  • Other: Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Folder, Fashionable Hearts Die, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment




Subscribe via Email!

Enter your email address:

  • Christina M.
  • Alexis T.
  • Christina M.
Powered by Blogger.
Grab Button

BentoUSA

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products
I love this store!

Total Pageviews